Main CHR researchers
Here is a non-exhaustive list of CHR researchers: (please contact us if someone is missing)
- University of Ulm (Germany): Thom Frühwirth, Frank Raiser, Hariolf Betz, Mark Meister
- K.U.Leuven (Belgium): Jon Sneyers, Peter Van Weert, Leslie De Koninck, Bart Demoen, Paolo Pilozzi
- UGent (Belgium): Tom Schrijvers
- Australia: Gregory Duck, Peter Stuckey, Maria Garcia de la Banda
- Italy: Maurizio Gabbrielli, Maria Chiara Meo, Paolo Tacchella, Jacopo Mauro, Paola Mello, Evelina Lamma
- France: François Fages, Thierry Martinez, Rémy Haemmerlé, Eric Monfroy
- Other countries: Slim Abdennadher, Henning Christiansen, Verónica Dahl, Christian Holzbaur, Martin Sulzmann, Edmund S.L. Lam, Armin Wolf, Jairson Vitorino, Jacques Robin, Beata Sarna-Starosta
""constraint handling rules""
Powered by AuthorMapper.com(The information on this map is highly incomplete)
Papers about CHR
Hundreds (probably thousands) of papers have been written about CHR. We have collected a selection in the online CHR bibliography. The following two surveys are a good starting point:
- Jon Sneyers, Peter Van Weert, Tom Schrijvers, and Leslie De Koninck. As Time Goes By: Constraint Handling Rules — A Survey of CHR Research between 1998 and 2007. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, 10(1):1-47, 2010.
- Thom Frühwirth, Theory and Practice of Constraint Handling Rules, Special Issue on Constraint Logic Programming (P. Stuckey and K. Marriott, Eds.), Journal of Logic Programming, Vol 37(1-3), October 1998.