Appeared in Volume 8/1, February 1995
1. Area in square yards of Dog's Mead.
5. Age of Martha, father Dunk's aunt.
6. Difference in yards between length and breadth of Dog's Mead.
7. Number of roods in Dog's Mead times 8 down.
8. The year the Dunks acquired Dog's Mead.
10. Father Dunk's age.
11. Year of Mary's birth.
14. Perimeter in yards of Dog's Mead.
15. Cube of Father Dunk's walking speed in miles per hour.
16. 15 across minus 9 down.
1. Value in shillings per rood of Dog's Mead.
2. Square of the age of father Dunk's mother-in-law.
3. Age of Mary, father Dunk's daughter.
4. Value in pounds of Dog's Mead.
6. Age of Ted, father Dunk's son, who will be twice the age of his sister Mary in 1945.
7. Square of the breadth of Dog's Mead.
8. Time in minutes it takes father Dunk to walk 1-1/3 times round Dog's Mead.
9. The number which, when multiplied by 10 across gives 10 down.
10. see 9 down.
12. Addition of the digits of 10 down plus 1.
13. Number of years Dog's Mead has been in the Dunk family.
Gordie McKinnon email@example.com