This is the list of our available machine learning software
- ACE (A Combined Engine): is the relational datamining system that implements a.o. the algorithms Tilde, Warmr, ICL, and RRL.
- BiQL a system for analyzing information networks.
- Clus: a decision tree and rule induction system that implements the predictive clustering framework.
- CP4IM: a system for mining frequent itemsets using constraint programming.
- C-FARMR: a system for mining free clauses.
- DL8(.tar.gz): a constraint-based optimal decision tree learner.
- DMax Chemistry Assistant a QSAR data mining system.
- Experiment database: a database designed to store learning experiments in full detail, aimed at providing a convenient platform for the study of learning algorithms.
- FOG: a system for mining outerplanar graph patterns under BBP subgraph isomorphism.
- GSSL: a randomized feature generation approach for Markov network structure learning.
- MERCI: Identifying Discriminative Classification Based Motifs in Biological Sequences.
- NSPDK: Neighborhood Subgraphs Pairwise Distance Kernel.
- PIUS: Peptide Identification by Unbiased Search
- ProbLog is a probabilistic Prolog, a probabilistic logic programming language.
- PMCSFG: Pair-wise Maximum Common Subgraph Feature Generation.
- PROFILE (Probabilistic First-Order Learning): a set of software tools for Statistical Relational Learning and Probabilistic ILP.
- WFOMC: a system for performing lifted probabilistic inference by first-order knowledge compilation.
Some older systems: