A time table for the competition follows below:
- Until 01/03/2009:
- Submission and selection of benchmark problems.
- 01/03/2009-01/05/2009: Registration
- 01/03/2009-15/05/2009: Installation period
- Participants install and test their solvers and programs on the K.U.Leuven pinac pool, a pool of identical Kubuntu-machines
(software and hardware). A number of instances per benchmark will be
provided for this purpose. A script will be available using which the
participants can run the competition software on their benchmark
solutions, using the given test instances.
- All solvers will be tested on a number of new and unknown instances for each of the benchmark problems. During these tests, each
instance will be solved once. External influences will be minimized by
isolating the machines and by restoring memory after each test.
- Announcement of the results at the LPNMR'09 conference, Potsdam, 14-18 September.