The DMax Chemistry Assistant™ Tutorial
Session: The DMax Assistant™ product family
A DMax Assistant™ session is based on the data set loaded during creation of the session
(see Section Loading experimental data).
Generated reports contain for each hypothesis a list of covered examples taken from this data set.
However, it also possible to apply the hypotheses to other data sets. This can be useful to:
To apply hypotheses:
- rank (prioritize) imported data sets
- for each imported example, get a list of applicable indications for high and low values.
- for each imported example, get a a list of examples taken from the
session that are similar in that they share a particular indication
The examples from the imported session are submitted to the selected report:
- if you have not done so already, create a new session with the data to be imported;
- select the Apply hypotheses tab in the session with the hypotheses you want to apply;
- select the session to be imported from the top left drop down box Import data from session;
- select the report to be applied from the top right drop down box Select report;
- target values are predicted and displayed in the left table, next to the example identifier
- for each selected imported example, the bottom panel shows the applicable indications for high and low values
- by pushing the Show evidence button top right, you can show/hide an addition panel
to the right with the selection of examples from the current session that support the hypothesis in the bottom panel.
2002-2010 DTAI, K.U.Leuven. All rights reserved.